Technician Apprentice Program
Become a leader in no time.
Collision repair training
for a cutting-edge career
If you’re already into cars, it’s time to put yourself in the driver’s seat. The Caliber Technician Apprentice Program is a four-month, hands-on auto body technician training program that teams you with an experienced trainer in a live shop to take your skills to the next level. Upon completion, you’ll have a mentor while you work for the next 12 months to help you build a thriving career.
What to expect
- 120-day auto body technician apprenticeship
- Training located throughout 17 states
- Entry-level tools provided upon graduation
- Full time employment & benefits from day one
- Continuous mentorship after training completion
- Career advancement at 1,200+ locations
How you’ll benefit
- From day one you are a Caliber teammate, so you’ll get all the benefits we offer right from the start
- You could earn $42,000 your first year and up to $80,000 by your third year
- You’ll have opportunities to advance your career like many of our most senior leaders who started as Body Technicians
What you’ll learn
- Repair planning and safety practices
- Plastic bumper and metal panel repair
- Disassembly & reassembly of parts and repair of trim and hardware
- Electrical & mechanical systems repair basics
- Corrosion protection, seam sealing, and foams replacement
- Steel welding
- I-CAR training
Training Center Locations
Training currently located throughout 17 states.
We're quickly expanding our hubs so please check back for future additions.